2010年8月22日星期日

英文的听说测验~

Name : Cynthia Ng & Heng Sim Theng

Class : E1J

Teacher : Mr. Danny
Title : an Interview

Sim Theng : Good morning,Cynthia.

Cynthia : Good afternoon, miss.May I help you?

Sim Theng : Cynthia, I am Sim Theng, a reporter for the school magazine. Could you

spare me a few minutes?

Cynthia : Of course. How can I help you?

Sim Theng : As a basketball coach, what’s your opinion about our players’ performance at the Johor Inter-school Basketball Championship?

Cynthia : Our players did their best, but their opponents were better than them.

Sim Theng : Do you have any comments on Hashim’s performance?

Cynthia : Well, I think Hashim has improved his skill by leaps and bounds. I’m sure that he will be one of the top players at the doubles matches.

Sim Theng : What are your plans for our players?

Cynthia : There will be a new training programme for the players. The Principal has agreed to allocate more resources to this programme.

Sim Theng : That will be a good news for all of us. Thank you very much for your time, Cynthia.

Cynthia : You are welcome.


是不是很短?已经是第二个稿了啦~再不行也不可以了···希望可以拿高高分啦~^^v

没有评论:

发表评论