2010年4月11日星期日

everyone also hate me..


i so miss 6v..but they hate me; i love he, but he hate me..;i love them cause they r my jie mei, but they hate me..; i hope i can have a happy family, but they hate me..............
Y?!
y u all hate me?! i din fren already..i am so lonely and sad...
i say to myself tat i cant cry! but i cant control myself!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! y u all hate me ?!
I din say my feel ,not means i dun have care!! i very care!! i am not so jian qiang!!!
i dun have faather!! so what??!!!i also very sad about tat edi!!
i din chuan anymore !!! can u all dun wu hui?!!!
i realy so shi wang to u all jor!!
if u all hate me, PLS! just tel me! dun do something behind me!!
me no father cannot arh?! me hen xiang like tat de??!! i din see my father b4!! so? i can do what???! i dun know where is he !! what can i do??!!

PLS !! IF HATE ME, PLS SAY IT HONESTLY!!!

没有评论:

发表评论